Thread: Black Cloud Ammo

Default Black Cloud Ammo

Do not know if this is even allowed- if not, Mods feel free to move or delete.
    Roger's Sporting Goods in Liberty, MO ( www.rogerssportinggoods.com ) has Black Cloud ammo on sale. Case prices are $174.99 for 3" 1 1/8oz loads. Other loads available at discount also. Prices good thru May 31st or while supplies last.
    Best part is FREE SHIPPING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nuprofessor View Post
    Best part is FREE SHIPPING!!!
    Not for most the members of this Alaska forum. Their Terms and conditions clearly states that they only ship to the Lower 48 states.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Ray View Post
    Not for most the members of this Alaska forum. Their Terms and conditions clearly states that they only ship to the Lower 48 states.
    Like every body else with "free shipping" Ya, sure, I'll send your package for free if you pay for it!

Sorry, No where in the circular I received did it say that 'free shipping' did not apply to Alaska also.

Quote Originally Posted by nuprofessor View Post
    Sorry, No where in the circular I received did it say that 'free shipping' did not apply to Alaska also.
    Thats OK. We are well aware of our third world status up here. Reminded every time a tourist from your neck of the woods asks if we accept American currancy.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Ray View Post
    Thats OK. We are well aware of our third world status up here. Reminded every time a tourist from your neck of the woods asks if we accept American currancy.
    I know how that goes. Several years ago I was working at the national Boy Scout Camp (Philmont) in New Mexico. I was answering telephones. Had a lady call and ask if she needed a passport to get into New Mexico. When I informed her that New Mexico was part of the United States, her response was "When did that happen!?!?" GO FIGURE!

That is part of the "welcome to Alaska" package you get when you move here.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

Save your money.....
    I am not against the flippin kenai, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering every other stream... ~Paul O'Neil~/~Wyo2AK~

The only way ammo can come to Alaska by air is by private carrier or in your luggage. Otherwise it's a container ship. I have tried to take advantage of good prices advertised on the Internet but no vendor has an answer to the Alaska shipping question.

Fortunately, I have relatives in the lower 48 who occasionally come to visit. I require them to toss some Wingmaster HD into their checked baggage.

I remember when I was able to pay $120/case of shells even up here in rural AK. Same case costs around $300!
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Quote Originally Posted by muzzyman87 View Post
    Save your money.....
    stay in your kenai fly fishing forum! and besides you have not hunted ducks in 3 or 4 years do you even remember how to shoot!!
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.