Thread: Garand Interesting T5

Default Garand Interesting T5

Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.

Thatís some of the best pictures I have ever seen of one! Sure looks like they did a fine job with it and Iím glad they didnít see field use in numbers . . . I may not be here if they had! Only one I have seen in person is at the NRA museum. Wonder if they will get the $29,500 for it.
    On the web=
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

welfare state of Alaska

Default Collector's Firearms

I'm not surprised that they would come up with something like that.

I used to go in their story frequently when I lived in Houston and bought a number of guns from them over the years - they had a lot of interesting stuff over a broad price range although the place got a bit upscale when they moved to the other end of the strip mall in a more fancy store. I remember seeing a Colt factory toolroom protoype of the Colt Walker in there one time as well as a lot of other fancy stuff but they also had lot of stuff below a $100.

Highly recommended as a stop for anyone ever in Houston. There are also a lot of good restaurants in the area on Richmond and Fondren.

Quote Originally Posted by allen-ak View Post
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

These are good looking rifles and were made as arsenal test rifles. The reason very few exist is that most of them self destructed at the test facility when fired. The Japanese failed to copy a few of the major parts to proper specs.
    Ruger also made a test run of Stainless Steel MIA's called the XGM but these aren't found anywhere except in collections either.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !