Thread: Adult damsel body SBS

Default Adult damsel body SBS

Allright here you guys go sorry it took long. The pictures are also shi**y. After making this i relized that if you put it together to tight it doesn't wont to slide off the needle, so i took some wax paper(cookie sheet) and put around the needle then laid the base of my thread down. The paper is not in the SBS
    1. Lay down your thread evenly to the end of the needle or length of the body you want.
    2. Take a piece of 30 pound mono and wrap your thread over it to the end of the needle make sure not to get any lumps or bumps on the body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg   2.jpg  

pictures are backwards.
    3. Take your moms scrap booking stitching thread and tie it in back towards the vise.
    4 Lay down a thin coat of zap-a-gap and then wrap your blue thread over the glue to the end of the needle. The glue keeps the body from falling apart. Tie it off and whip finish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg   5.jpg  

5. Now take a sharpie and make your black strips on the body.
    6. slide the body of the needle you may have to pull hard, once the body is off the needle cut both ends of mono and glue the ends so they don't fall apart then your done. Any questions feel free to ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Matt24 View Post
    5. Now take a sharpie and make your black strips on the body.
    6. slide the body of the needle you may have to pull hard, once the body is off the needle cut both ends of mono and glue the ends so they don't fall apart then your done. Any questions feel free to ask.
    Well done, and good info...
    Rep + 1.