Thread: NFA Trust Lawyers in Anchorage?

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Default NFA Trust Lawyers in Anchorage?

Can anyone recomend a Lawyer in the Anchorage area that specializes in NFA Trusts?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

Fill out this questionnaire and they will put you in touch with a NFA Trust lawyer in Alaska. Seems reasonably easy and you may have a few to choose from.

http://www.guntrustlawyer.com/states/alaska/

Call Alaska Trust Company.

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Thanks Guys,

I have sent two e-mails to the "guntrustlawyer" site so far, and two weeks later still no reply... about to give up on them.

I also called the Alaska Trust Company, and while I cant remember the name of the Man that I spoke to, he didnt seem to have any understanding of NFA items at all and said that "they" are more geared towards estate planning services and that to do an NFA trust would likely be cost prohibitive, and he then mentioned that it could run upwards of $3,000...

Who knows... maybe I got a hold of thier "newbie" and there is someone specific I should talk with? Can you recomend a certain individual there?

I had considered going the "do it yourself route" with Quicken trust maker, but I have recently heard that ATF is routienly rejecting them. The ClassIII manufacture I am using also made mention of this, however I have not contacted the ATF directly to verify it.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

ATF will not reject a valid trust, Quicken or not

Ok, so that is encouraging. Have you recently used, or know of anyone that has used an unmodified Quicken trust for an NFA transfer?

thanks

You just have to add the proper NFA language.

Yea a trust is a trust no matter who prepared it it's still legally the same so they can't discriminate ageist one you did with Quicken long as it’s done right.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona