Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Photos of "Super BUTT Ugly" Bears.....(Alive)..?

Default Any Photos of "Super BUTT Ugly" Bears.....(Alive)..?

I have never seen a horrific ugly bear. Not alive and a mutant horrific ugly bear. But one of the guys who baits in this area sent me a photo of a mutant ugly bear that must have been hit by a truck or car and lived. It was disgusting to look at.

The Bear looks Drunk, not Ugly......the trash in the background is ugly ~~LOL!!~~
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

I had a 3-legged bear at my bait for a few years, never saw him walk around like that though.
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Wow! That is crazy.

its yogi and boo boo dont yall know that?

really though i have my doubts about that video....seen lots of 3 legged blackies and never have seen that...i guess ya have ta hide in a tree to see it eh? kinda like the singing frog from the old acme cartoons.....jus sayin

Release Lake Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post

really though i have my doubts about that video....seen lots of 3 legged blackies and never have seen that...i guess ya have ta hide in a tree to see it eh? kinda like the singing frog from the old acme cartoons.....jus sayin
    How exactly could that have been faked? Think about it, really. I am sure there is a lot of stuff you havent seen, and there not all fairytales

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Just curious, how many three legged bears = "lots"?

Can bears in the circus even walk like that? I have never seen a circus, but if a trained bear in a circus can't walk on two legs then I don't see how that bear would. It just seemed to walk way too good on it's back legs and from all the bear videos I've seen they've never been able to take more than a couple steps on their hind legs. Even it's strides seemed to straight and too long for what a bear would be capable of.

You know what I just looked up some clips of dancing bears at the circus and they were moving pretty good on their back legs. Maybe it is possible. That sure would be something to see in real life a bear walking on its hind legs like that.

lots= 30 or so.....most of them in northern idaho.....I guess it could happen, but ive yet to see it lol

if i did see it, i wouldnt tell anyone about unless i had definate proof....people might wonder if i was on something....

Release Lake Trout

lots= 30 or so.....most of them in northern idaho.....I guess it could happen, but ive yet to see it lol

if i did see it, i wouldnt tell anyone about unless i had definate proof....people might wonder if i was on something....
    Come on man,30 or so three legged blackies?Are you sure you wern't on something!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotton View Post
    Come on man,30 or so three legged blackies?Are you sure you wern't on something!

in idaho they get caught up in rolls of barbed wire pretty often and it almost always results in an amputation

Release Lake Trout

Why cant a bear learn to walk on two legs? Have any of you ever seen the vidoe of the two legged dog that walks just fine on his back two legs.
    Just because you have never seen something does not mean it does not exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNsqkmHxpEE

If a bear can be taught to do this. I am sure it could learn to walk upright.

Archers choice has a dvd series bear n down 1 thru 10 (ten coming soon) and there is darn near bald black bear in one of the dvds. This bear had a strip of hare down its back (ridge back) and around the legs. The rest of it was ugly and fleshy.
    Jim Shocky has the opening to one of his black bear dvds with a sow that has the most unusal color around the eyes. the footage is only like 3 seconds but her face............................. BUTTERFACE!!!!

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

So, let me get this straight, you've seen 30 (different) three legged black bears? Seems pretty unusual, do you have any pictures?

This is one my wife killed, he did have all 4 legs though.

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Quote Originally Posted by stid2677 View Post
    This is one my wife killed, he did have all 4 legs though.

He never saw what hit him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast