Thread: Google Earth and printing maps

Default Google Earth and printing maps

I think I asked about this a long time ago, but does one have to have Google Earth Plus, not just Google Earth, in order to print out images? If so, does anyone know how much it costs? And lastly, does anyone know if the libraries have Google Earth Plus or just Google Earth? I'd like to print out a route I'm considering kayaking.
    "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey

Admitedly my computer skills are lacking but I used plain old google earth to print out some airial views of a couple of trips I'm planning for this sumer.

Default Printing from Google Earth

If you are happy with the image that is on your screen you can hit the "Print Scrn" button on the top right/where ever of a PC key board (not sure what the Mac's have" . This puts what ever is on the screen in the save cache. Then open word or just the paint program and go to edit and click on "paste" . This will paste the image on the document and you can then resize to fit that you wish to print.

Hope this helps.

George

Excellent. Does anyone know the advantages of Google Earth Plus? They are doing a great job updating the imagery of Google Earth now.
    "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey