That's not what I meant, you perverts!
I've got a 20' softtop and wanted to know the best dinghy to get for it. I'll be using mainly for ship to shore in PWS. To help narrow it down, here's some main considerations.
1. space is a premium. Something I can inflate on the boat and deflate and store when not needed.
2. Load. Easy enough for 1 person to handle, but 2 person + some gear capacity
3. River apps. Like to use it on rivers for hunting and fishing.
4. Price. I don't want to break the bank, but don't want a piece of crap
5. Power .vs non? Haven't figured that one out yet. I have a 15hp, Honda kicker on my boat with a quick disconnect. I thought I could use that, but with the criteria above I think it would be too big. True?
Any direction is appreciated. As with most guys, I'm a visual learner, so post some pics! Thanks