Thread: Cabins for Rent in SC

Default Cabins for Rent in SC

The ol' lady and I have a small break in our work schedules from the 24th-30th of this month.
    We are thinking we want to find a public/private cabin to rent near Homer, Kenai/Soldotna, or Seward. Does anyone know of some cool digs for a reasonable price? Any suggestions would be great, thanks in advance.

Alaska Suites in Homer used to be pretty cool, I haven't stayed there in about 4 years. They are individual cabins and have a hot tub on the bluff. They are right there by the Shell station as you near town.

Thanks Ty. I'm looking into that, I will let you know how things go.

Bring some DVD's. It's been awhile, but I installed plasmas and home theater systems in those units. They have a fridge and a BBQ grill on the porch too if you want to grill some steaks and stuff.

http://www.alaskansuites.com/

Hey Ty, thanks for the suggestion. Rather than head south we decided to head up north and do some riding. We stayed at Hatchers B&B, and had a great time. Snow conditions on the area were good, and the weather was great most of the time. Thanks again for the recommendation. Here's a pic from the little cabin, plenty cozy, I would encourage anyone to stay there if your in the area.
    Plus, they had pull through trailer parking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

If anyone's interested, I have some friends with a dry cabin at Summit Lake, mi 42 on the Seward Hwy. Pretty cozy little ski cabin in winter but they dont use it much in summer and thinking of ways to rent it out... nightly, weekly, monthly.. whatever...