Thread: Wild West Guns.......Ten Thousand thank-yous.

Smile Wild West Guns.......Ten Thousand thank-yous.

Ken & Kid and everyone at WWG thanks for the outstanding deal on my new "Walk'About" firearm. Super deal, super service, nice store. Thanks.

C'mon it's friday night, and I'm stuck at home while my buddy is out at his cabin enjoying the bush.
    Whatchya get? Any work done on it? What caliber? So many questions...

Quote Originally Posted by tailwind View Post
    C'mon it's friday night, and I'm stuck at home while my buddy is out at his cabin enjoying the bush.
    Whatchya get? Any work done on it? What caliber? So many questions...
    yea... give it up...

QUOTE=tailwind;910132]C'mon it's friday night, and I'm stuck at home while my buddy is out at his cabin enjoying the bush.
    Whatchya get? Any work done on it? What caliber? So many questions...[/QUOTE]

The Ruger 77/44 in Camo .44 Magnum, Kid fixed the 36 pound trigger. Nice Walk'About firearm at 5 1/4 Pounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ken,

Thanks for the deal on the custom shop Colt 100th aniversary 1911!

You guys are the best.

Sean

Ken, thanks for your p* poor attitude at the Aces games...

Quote Originally Posted by J in AK View Post
    Ken, thanks for your p* poor attitude at the Aces games...
    Thanks for evidently being one of the fans that ruins it for everyone else, elst you would not get my "piss poor" attitude, since that is reserved for those who don't know how to behave in public .

"Are you working the Aces game tonight? Yes dear, it's my turn to babysit adults"

The Ruger 77/44 in Camo .44 Magnum, Kid fixed the 36 pound trigger. Nice Walk'About firearm at 5 1/4 Pounds.
    Note: Despite my semi loathing of Rugers, that .44 has a very high cool factor. Test Target required.. Post it or bring it by in two months, always good to see you old timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Thanks for evidently being one of the fans that ruins it for everyone else, elst you would not get my "piss poor" attitude, since that is reserved for those who don't know how to behave in public .

"Are you working the Aces game tonight? Yes dear, it's my turn to babysit adults"
    Nope, not a fan at all....Just someone that recognizes a piss poor attitude when it was clearly uncalled for.
    Undoubtedly, I've "worked" many more Aces games than you, and can clearly recognize when a glorified security guard goes on a power trip...Seen it in almost every barn in the league.

"j",

This is the shooting forum, not the "nut case biotch and whine forum."

Your comments and hijacking of the the thread are not appreciated.

Please air out your hurt feelings elsewhere.

Please air out your hurt feelings elsewhere.

But that would ruin the anonymouses fun.....

AGL4now- I thought that was a pretty good gun also so i got myself one for 4 benjamins. Feels as light as a 10/22. Eventhough i do have a Ruger .44 carbine. The bolt action is quicker cycling then i thought it would be.