Thread: Ruger P345

Talking Ruger P345

I'm making a deal with a guy very soon involving a trade. His part is a Ruger P345 (I believe that's the correct model) in .45ACP. I'm a little unfamiliar with this gun since I'm a Kimber guy all the way when it comes to .45's. Is this one of those guns that is a good one and I'd probably keep around and shoot, or just keep trading it off for something different because it's not - whatever??????
    I'm not even going to compare it to my Kimbers, so that's not what its about here.. Just looking to have another gun around the house or get rid of it. I don't "need" it, but what's wrong with another gun if it's a worthy firearm . If you own one or have any experience regarding one, could you please give me a bit of information on it? Thank you for your input.

I have traded into a couple of them just like you are here and then they went on to someone else. They run fine, nothing wrong with them using wise but I donít like the look and feel of them. I love Rugers but have yet to see a Ruger auto that I liked well enough for it to stick around, they just look and feel to clunky to me. But they do run just fine and you may well like it.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Thanks Andy for your input. I'll take it into consideration. I might not like it at all since I really favor thinner grips like 1911's. I didn't like Glocks for years because of the grip and after shooting them and finding one that fit pretty good, I now have one. So I'm open minded about it. Maybe my wife or son would like it more and they'll end up with it. I guess I won't know until I try. Thanks again.