Thread: Griffith's gnat

Default Griffith's gnat

Hey all I once again come before you to ask anyone who has the free time or skill I would like someone to tie 10 griffith gnats on a size 10 hook and 10 on a size 8 hook.I am willing to pay 40-60 bucks for all of them.I would prefer if someone in fairbanks/North pole answered this ad but oh well.Also I know all about whooly buggers and I dont wont them so I am offering 40-60 bucks for this.PM me if you are interested thank you.
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Sent you a PM

You should have someone show you. It is A very fun and challenging hobby and there is alot of pride In catching something on a fly that you made.

If you don't get any takers just come by my booth at the Outdoor Show in Apirl at the Carlson Center. No Money needed if someone does not take you up on your offer.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    If you don't get any takers just come by my booth at the Outdoor Show in Apirl at the Carlson Center. No Money needed if someone does not take you up on your offer.
    I have had two people take me up on my offer...but i would like to hear more about this outdoor show in april??what days? what kind of show?
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY