Thread: 3 Minute SUREVEY for Indoor Gun Range

Default 3 Minute SUREVEY for Indoor Gun Range

As Alaskans, we share common interests when it comes to guns, self-defense, and hunting.

I for one, as a mom, want a place where my children, husband, and I can go and practice shooting our guns, learning new techniques, and having a warm, safe place to spend time with my family.

I am working with other Alaskans who want to make an indoor gun range a reality.

Will you take this quick survey to let us know what you as an Alaskan want in an indoor gun range? http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9T3BLQZ

We need your feedback to ensure the indoor gun range has what you're looking for.

*Disclaimer: ALL responses are anonymous and confidential. This survey will not collect, save, or ask for any of your personal information, including your name, location, email, phone, gender, age, etc.

If you have additional questions or comments, please send a message to "Alaskans for an Indoor Gun Club" on our Facebook Page.

Want to Stay Up-Dated about Alaskans for an Indoor Gun Club’s Progress?

* Like us on Facebook at “Alaskans for an Indoor Gun Club” at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...95968107089186.

Thanks for doing this.
    I've shot at the Fairbanks indoor range. Clean, well-run facility.
    Real treat to shoot indoors.

A thought: It'd be nice to build two basements a hundred yards apart with trenched in tubes. Target room on one end, shooting benches/tables on the other for 100 yard sight in sessions and load work-ups in the middle of the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    A thought: It'd be nice to build two basements a hundred yards apart with trenched in tubes. Target room on one end, shooting benches/tables on the other for 100 yard sight in sessions and load work-ups in the middle of the winter.
    I have had that thought or a similar one anyway . . . mine is to lay a 6’ culvert 100 yards off the west side of my basement capped with tires and burred back over. Open a door from the basement and have fun making the dogs hide and hate me.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona