Thread: McNeil River permits are out

Default McNeil River permits are out

Wife and I scored a couple for mid July. This will be my 4th trip to McNeil and her second. Anyone else lucky?
    Tennessee

Default me and daughter got one for 6-9 Aug

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Wife and I scored a couple for mid July. This will be my 4th trip to McNeil and her second. Anyone else lucky?
    there are 3 others going during the same time frame, what does it cost to fly over?

Congratulations. I hope to see some awsome bear pictures after your trip. I have never applied, but would like to in the future. I am curious about a ball park idea for the cost of going.
    If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

F&G really screwed this up (is that a surprise)?. Yesterday received emails at 11:34 telling me and my wife we were not selected. Then about a half hour later received an email seeing we were selected.
    Last night at about 8 pm a third email came saying we were sent an incorrect email, but no mention as to which one was incorrect. So in a holding pattern until they get there act straight.
    Tennessee