Thread: ice thickness on Kepler Bradley Lake

Default ice thickness on Kepler Bradley Lake

does anyone know how thick on the lakes im taking im little girl fishing tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by matt c View Post
    does anyone know how thick on the lakes im taking im little girl fishing tomorrow
    Fished Irene lake yesterday 3/14. Ice was 3'+, I was almost out of auger before it finally broke through.

Fishing was a little slow we managed a few in the 14"-16" range. It was a great day out any way lots of sunshine.

Nice meeting you yesterday out on Irene, if you ever see us out fishing again, you are welcome to fish near us anytime. to NORTHRIVER21

Quote Originally Posted by bvtzy View Post
    Nice meeting you yesterday out on Irene, if you ever see us out fishing again, you are welcome to fish near us anytime. to NORTHRIVER21
    Thanks for the hospitallity!

It's funny, I almost asked you if you were a member here....I just had a hunch you might be.

It was slow after you left, but the few we did get were decent fish....We put them all back. Your buddy in the tree missed you.

Nice to meet you too.

Quote Originally Posted by matt c View Post
    Was out there today. It was about 3+. Fished Marion on Sunday and it was about the same.