Thread: Alexander Lake Update

Talking Alexander Lake Update

My wife and I fished Alexander Lake Saturday and Sunday. We did better today after checking many spots on the lake. We took snowmobiles from Deshka Landing parking for 2-days $18.00. 18 miles down to Scary Tree and another 7 or so up to Luce's Lodge, then about 10 - 12 miles to Alexander Lake from Luce's. We stayed 1 night at Luces with 2-dinners, and 2-breakfasts plus tax $117. Well worth it. Took 2 hours from Alexander Lake to the Deshka Landing non-stop towing a sled and running 20 to 30 mph.

We caught 5 pike today and 1 pike landed Saturday. The largest pike I saw landed was about 10 - 12 #s. Nice fat head. Beautiful trip. Fun stuff. Fish weren't huge but enough activity to make it pretty fun. Fillets will be nice too.

See you at Big Lake next saturday.

What were the trail conditions like?
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Cool! Thanks for the report!
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

The trail was rough in some areas but marked very well, there really isn't one trail they just run all over the place. you shouldn't have any trouble. We hope to go out again next week.