I would like to do a float trip with my daughter next year and would like some recommendations on guides. Here are some of the things I have been considering.
1. My daughter will only be 13, she is use to the outdoors and fishes,hunts, camps and with me already. Need a guide who is understanding of that.
2. Some of the rivers I've thought of are Goodnews, Togiak, Aniak, Mulchatna
3. Looking at a 7 +/- day trip
4. End of Aug first week of Sept.
5. Fairly easy float, I don't know how much portaging she could do.
6. Enough fish to tire a kid out
7. Rainbows/Silvers does not matter
Those rivers aren't the only ones I'd consider just the ones I could think of. I've only hunted AK many times, I've never done a float trip or fished AK. Hope that is not a too confining wish list. I don't care if it is a independant guide or out of a lodge. Thanks Art