Thread: Canvas Repairs In Anchorage

Default Canvas Repairs In Anchorage

I know it has been brought up a few different times but I can't seem to find it when I search the forum. I need some canvas repairs done on my top and a new bow cover made for my Sea Runner. There were a couple places that were recomended here in Anchorage. Can you let me know who that was?
    Thanks...

Go See Willie at Busters Upholstery off of 5th av and Reeve. They have done 4 boat tops for me and numerous other upholstery stuff over the years. They do great boat tops and stand behind all their work. He also does airplane and car interiors as well.

Silver Streak boats behind West Marine on diamond better hurry every is busy this time of year.

+1 for Willie at Busters Upholstery off of 5th Avenue and Reeve. I'm looking at some work to be done myself and everyone suggests him first before anyone else.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Fly Guy View Post
    I know it has been brought up a few different times but I can't seem to find it when I search the forum. I need some canvas repairs done on my top and a new bow cover made for my Sea Runner. There were a couple places that were recomended here in Anchorage. Can you let me know who that was?
    Thanks...
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ht=#post778687
    Poster of #3,4 pm'd me that he was pleased with the work and that it was about $500 under the competition. May be an option.

Not sure if you want to run to the valley, but Howling Storm LLC out here does some nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
    +1 for Willie at Busters Upholstery off of 5th Avenue and Reeve. I'm looking at some work to be done myself and everyone suggests him first before anyone else.
    I 3rd it for Busters, your looking at his handy work.
    Jay
    07 C-Dory 25 Cruiser
    OurPlayground.

Hey do you guys think Busters could reupholster my kubota loader seat? A new one is 300 bucks

+1 for Silver Streak. I shopped around for my boat top and not to slam busters they do great work but I was quoted a price for a product and 2 weeks later when I was going to pull the trigger the price went up 300 bucks. SS gave me a quote and stuck with it and I've been really happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    Hey do you guys think Busters could reupholster my kubota loader seat? A new one is 300 bucks
    I've had him do snowmachine seats, winter fronts and he can recover almost anything. The last time I was there he had just redone the whole interior on a 33ft saltwater boat.

I see that he does some really nice work but the bow cover I need is about 4' X 5' with 20 snaps and the quote was $450.00. I was floored but maybe I'm just out of touch with the cost of things these days...