Thread: Are you ready for the BIG one......????

Default Are you ready for the BIG one......????

As you watch the footage of the earthquake damage in Japan, New Zealand, Chile, do you wonder are we next, are you ready, what is your family survival plan.....?

I'm thinking a coal stove and a dump truck full of coal is on my wish list. Not much else would matter if we had a big one during a cold snap. Could be out of power for a while after another 64 style quake. Lot less work and money than wood.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

I have 2 freezers full of meat and fish, so my family won't starve. I have a generator if power goes out with enough fuel to run atleast a week. If my nat gas furnace goes out I have portable propane and kerasene heaters as backup.
    If it gets really bad I have enough guns and ammo to protect what's mine. Mind you I'm not a survive the zombie invasion wack job. I just believe you have to be prepared to take care of yourself.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
    Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

Bird Brain now everyone knows where your food is group attack and you are SOL.

I'm not worried, you must have missed the part about having enough guns and ammo to defend what's mine!
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
    Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

Having been here for the last one, i guess we are ready for the next one. In honesty i think we need one just to get peoples heads out of the hole they have been stuck in for the last few decades. Nothing like a catastrophe to get people motivated and working together!