Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: letter from ADF&G /discrepancy in draw

  1. #1

    Default letter from ADF&G /discrepancy in draw

    Just got a letter saying there was a discrepancy in a few hunts they became aware of after winners were published,the number of available was not set correctly in their system.The letter was to inform me I won a DM695, so there are others who should be getting tags also as they said this happened on a FEW hunts.

  2. #2
    Member Irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Really...wow, that's a nice surprise!

  3. #3

    Default

    Maybe I got DS123........

  4. #4
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    123

    Default

    woohooo Guess I'll be going to Kodiak and Tok afterall.....

  5. #5

    Default

    Well Shoot, you got me all excited!!!! I read this, went and checked the mail, lo and behold, I had a letter from fish and game!!!! Opened it up, all excited to see my tok permit they forgot about, and darn, if it wasn't a letter to tell me how old my last bear was....

    Well, no permit, but kinda cool to know that the Kodiak bear I took last Spring was 23 years old...

  6. #6
    Member Grizzly Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Great post...now I get to be disappointed TWICE this year. I checked today, only letter I got was from Mastercard!

  7. #7

    Default

    Hopefully they are not taking any away from us. Has anybody heard of this happening?

  8. #8
    Member pike_palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 907
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    My dad got one of those today. Said he was awarded a DM818 tag due to what roadglyde said.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

  9. #9
    Member fullkurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska/Idaho
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J in AK View Post

    Well, no permit, but kinda cool to know that the Kodiak bear I took last Spring was 23 years old...

    Wow, man that is amazing stuff. Congrats for taking that old warrior! He evaded many hunters no doubt.
    Proud to be an American!

  10. #10

    Default

    Congratulations to all the new permit recipients!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •