Thread: S. Cox, news alert

Default S. Cox, news alert

This guy has been p--sing them off a little to much I guess, lol

Watch the www.newsminer.com for further details.

He has the FBI surounding his house as I type.

Not exactly sure what the FBI/Marshalls have to do with a concealed carry case in a civic court, or a "failure to appear" charge in the same civic court. Both of which are misdemeaners. He is however right about courts being self serving though; if you're found guilty the court profits and the judge/cops get paid, what's wrong with this picture.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

He's been bucking the law Yosimete Sam lol, (brav01) for quite soom time now, this is going to turn out bad. This is something that the troopers could have handled, not sure why the feds are involved other than the threats he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    He's been bucking the law Yosimete Sam lol, (brav01) for quite soom time now, this is going to turn out bad. This is something that the troopers could have handled, not sure why the feds are involved other than the threats he made.
    I wonder if they've ordered the pyrotecnics yet? He's got to burn! What audacity bucking the system. The feds won't tolerate this!
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

not sure why the feds are involved other than the threats he made.
    To shoot/burn... women/children?
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

If you read the News Miner story, it sounds as if they are hitting multiple locations...clearly this is bigger than little ole S. Cox, hence the multiple agencies involved.

The way I understood it was the warrent was a month old, If you thought that they were going to do harm to other people, would you wait a month when other peoples lives were in danger to calm him down? Heck he or his followers could have taking out a whole lot of people during that time if he was going to do something.

The posts on this artical in the www.newsminer are just getting better all the time.

Default newsminer

Try www.newsminer.com

Last update I see is 5:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    The posts on this artical in the www.newsminer are just getting better all the time.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

He's in custody according to his facebook page, ( FBI) Thats quite a read, lol. ( read the posts at the bottom of the article, keep scrolling down.