Thread: Invert chart: for the future of Hunting.

Default Invert chart: for the future of Hunting.

To fully understand why we fight over fishing & hunting rights.......simply invert chart and hold toward a mirror. This will also help you understand why it ain't going to get more GOOODER, only more worser.

Add to that Modern transportation and the truely 'Killer" tools man has at hand, as well as mass communications (like this here Internet) and maps that get guys to where they have never been before..........then create an "Industry" that markets such, both legal and illegal.........were not lookin' too bright of a Future, are we??

Soylent Green cooking instructions Chart , Please..............
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Sheesh, now my day went from crappy to down right depressing !

The beauty of Soylent Green is that you don't need to cook it. But you can substitute it for the protein in any of your existing recipes. It's very versatile!
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by .338WM View Post
    Don't be depressed, look on the bright side. This is a beautifully demonstrated graphic illistration of a great OPPORTUNITY! The need for predator control! It's time to initiate some control measures on the population of a predator, the TOP predator. See?, it's just a matter of how you view the situation. Don't you feel better now? I for one am looking forward to to the first official pred control open season! An excuse to buy a new rifle....hmmm.....what caliber?
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    Don't be depressed, look on the bright side. This is a beautifully demonstrated graphic illistration of a great OPPORTUNITY! The need for predator control! It's time to initiate some control measures on the population of a predator, the TOP predator. See?, it's just a matter of how you view the situation. Don't you feel better now? I for one am looking forward to to the first official pred control open season! An excuse to buy a new rifle....hmmm.....what caliber?
    7.62x39 and 5.56 have both been used with great success...

Quote Originally Posted by .338WM View Post
    My POINT is enjoy it while you got it, but most important is take your children while you can. Take your grandchildren while you can. It was not that long ago that you could harvest Polar Bear, the Caribou harvest was "5" Five per resident, "3" per non-resident. Everyone was allowed "2" TWO Moose per Hunter. Your children will talk about when you could hunt a Dall Sheep every year, and people will go.....Wow.

I think what the graph actually represents is the need for greater birth control of the human population. Now that is a really BIG can-o-worms and would fall into a realm contrary to the hunting forum, so lets keep this about hunting .

It does cause one too look at which predator is really out of control.

We are the only critter we don't have a outfit for controlling population of us.China tried it and look at all the heck folks and civil rights groups gave them. We spend millions on keeping brain dead folks going because some day there may be a cure.Americans brag on their love and belief in God but refuse to meet him as long as money allows.Now days Gods sends down a plague and we try to cure it
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    We are the only critter we don't have a outfit for controlling population of us.China tried it and look at all the heck folks and civil rights groups gave them. We spend millions on keeping brain dead folks going because some day there may be a cure.Americans brag on their love and belief in God but refuse to meet him as long as money allows.Now days Gods sends down a plague and we try to cure it
    God sent down a plague, it is us, and we're doing precious little to cure it.
    #Resist

Ah so? its not my fault, Just everyones elses!