Thread: Trail Report W.P.C. Willow AK. 3/10/11

Talking Trail Report W.P.C. Willow AK. 3/10/11

Iditarod is gone down the trail. And Willow was tore up. But we have been out and got the trails back in shape. Snow-trac funds ran out about a week ago but we will not stop taking the bumps so you don't have too! Temps are about 0 at night and up to 30 durring the day. No new snow! The rivers are in great shape. Make sure your scatchers are working or you will heat up that Hifax in a hurry. Rumor has it that a big group made to the top of Mt. Su. last weekend but the top is really windblown.
    Spring is here now is the time to get out and ride!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

Wasilla, behind 3 Bears on the Palmer Wasilla Hwy

Hey Trail Boss, did you hear about the 2 winners that tried to drive their trucks down the Boot Lake Trail on Sunday. The one guy made it past the trees and into the edge of the swamp and the other guy only made it in about 30 ft and then tried to back out and got stuck on the road berm. They were gone when we came back through after watching the doggies run and fortunately the trail wasn't tore up much. I don't normally wish for bad things to happen to people but.....?

Wink 3Watt Blubs!!!

I seen there ruts when I groomed through there on Tues. How Dumb can they get? They where lucky to get out of that spot. They did dig out the grader berm.
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!