Thread: Custom tied flies

Default Custom tied flies

Anyone know a local (Alaska) tyer that ties custom tied flies for a decent price? I just don't have the time to tie everything I want/need....

I know one who goes by the handle SkinnyD on here... shoot him an email or PM and he'll give you an estimate.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Make a trip to Anchorage and visit Mossy's Fly Shop, World Wide Angler, and Mountain View. I have bought several flies at these shops recently and they got some stuff I never seen before. WWA had a lots of unusual patterns. The Alaska Fly Fishing Goods site has tons of great flies as well.

-Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Shoot me a pm on the specifics
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

Quote Originally Posted by danattherock View Post
    Make a trip to Anchorage and visit Mossy's Fly Shop, World Wide Angler, and Mountain View. I have bought several flies at these shops recently and they got some stuff I never seen before. WWA had a lots of unusual patterns. The Alaska Fly Fishing Goods site has tons of great flies as well.

-Dan
    I recomend Mossy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike is a heck of a guy and will help you out!