From a hunting/fishing forum I waste more time than I should on. Looks delicious.
* 2 salmon fillets minced up (cooked up 'crusted' style... click here for recipe)
* 2/3 cup Hellman's mayo
* 2/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese; shredded
* celery - thinly sliced or finely diced
* apples - finely diced
* fresh lime juice (to taste)
* seasonings (crushed black pepper, paprika, cajun seasonings, etc.) - to taste
Mix all ingredients well and place in the refrigerator to chill. Good on any sandwich-style breads, pitas, crackers, celery sticks --- you name it!!
Here are some various ways to enjoy this delicious spread... Enjoy!"
Recipe and photo courtesy of http://awmilleroutdoors.wordpress.co...rusted-salmon/