Thread: Big Lake cow permit

Default Big Lake cow permit

Anyone that drew this permit if you have any trouble filling your tag this fall pm me. I've moose crap in my garage it's like living in Sweeden. Counted 10 in my neighborhood, the dogs can't even go outside at times because an aggresive little bull, I hope he's a forked horn this fall (crosses fingers). So I might be able to hook a guy with a public service cow. Practice up with your bow or shot gun. I guess my predator control program is working well.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    Anyone that drew this permit if you have any trouble filling your tag this fall pm me. I've moose crap in my garage it's like living in Sweeden. Counted 10 in my neighborhood, the dogs can't even go outside at times because an aggresive little bull, I hope he's a forked horn this fall (crosses fingers). So I might be able to hook a guy with a public service cow. Practice up with your bow or shot gun. I guess my predator control program is working well.
    PM me if he is "all booked up" we live a little waze north of biglake but the moose eat our strawberries..I'd let you shoot one if you help me pick 'maters and the 2 acres of strawberries and an acre of corn, or maybe clear the back 5 acres and till her up..with a hand tiller non the less.