Thread: Winter Project Ranger

Default Winter Project Ranger

Here is a few photos of Winter project ranger… I starter off by finishing my doors by adding on the windows and the open space behind the door is now been cover with some camouflage duck cloth.

IMG_2138.jpg

Then decided it would be nice to have another level spot above the bed so you don’t have to dig threw every think to get to coolers and such.

IMG_2131.jpg

To be continued

Default Winter Project Ranger continued

Not only did I want to have the flat be above the normal bed. I wanted the rack top swing out and create a flat surface off of the each side of the ranger.. Would be nice to have a nice place to set up a camp stove or whatever… well this didn’t prove to work like originally planned as when they were flipped out they were not exactly level and a bit high.

IMG_2136.jpg

So, I added some pins that could be bolted on the end of the rack and slide into some square tubing to make that nice flat service that I was looking for and its fairly level.
    IMG_2139.jpg

Well I think it turned out ok.. Now to take it out and test it maybe next weekend

very nice...if you are wanting more practice, I'd be happy to donate my ranger for the cause...

...I just need you to raise the second level high enough for me to fit the dog kennel underneath...

where you planning on hiding the rifle on that setup?
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Thanks

Guns are going in the cab. I hope to start the roof mount gun rack here soon

Let me know when you are ready for one.. I have another one in my Garage simular to this one that is not finished.. Would be easy to make it taller if you want.. it also has a Headache rack on it.. may just cut that off though.

I'm always ready...where do I send the funds.. ...leave the head ache rack though, just another place to anchor more bungees...

...I haven't seen any nice rack systems for the ranger commercially...you could probably sell a couple of those....
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

The rack looks really good. The folding table is another great idea. Can't wait to see it in action this summer.

Default ranger rack

Quote Originally Posted by tjm View Post
    I'm always ready...where do I send the funds.. ...leave the head ache rack though, just another place to anchor more bungees...

...I haven't seen any nice rack systems for the ranger commercially...you could probably sell a couple of those....

let me know how high the dog kenel is and I will make a couple adjustments to it bring it up in a couple weeks and we can try'm out... if you like it we will talk funds.. if not no worries.. I am sure some one will buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    The rack looks really good. The folding table is another great idea. Can't wait to see it in action this summer.

Thanks Grem.. I would like to also try it all out.. maybe before summer though