Thread: Bear lollypop

Default Bear lollypop

I found this and made one yesterday that's just awesome. Cost about 40-50bucks to make if you have the pot already and it seemed to make about 6 batches which looks like 3 gal. It's really easy but a little time consuming. I would recommend doubling the batch to speed it up if you have a giant pot. If you join archerytalk you can watch the guys step to step pictures. I'll post my own finished one later I made grape vanilla.
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...=119761&page=1

Default that first link wasnt the right one. this should be it

Looks and sounds yummy. Will have to give it a try and do some small molds just for me hahha. Lets us know how it works

Trout-

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

I found one that is kinda like that. It has you put it a plastic coffee can and cut the can off when you get to the field. I am using the coffee cans becuase it's cheaper (free from my work), and I can cut it off the sucker. Also it calls for a hanger instead of a chain, but i would think either one would work. I will try what ever one is easier and cheapest to make. It looks like these have less in it, but my wife is familiar with the one I found. I don't think there is a wrong way to do it. Here is the web site I found mine on.

http://www.shareyourhunt.com/group/showusyourbear
    Hunt until you don't like it any more