Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New blood

Talking New blood

Hey folks...I met up with a couple this evening...Been here about a year and a half.....Outdoors folks....Looking to learn the fishing in the 200 mile radius of anchorage....They do not have a boat....Im looking at loaning them my raft a few times over the summer and during palooza.....Dan....Spoiled One and I spent alot of time with them this evening...Good couple...I cannot remember his ID here but his first name is Brian.....Im gonna float the Two of them later in the fall to show them what we are all about.....So Rockhead Dan...Post his ID....To all of my other fishing brothers.....maybe a little help....They are not looking for GPS spots.....Free rides or anything like that....Just good Peeps. Share a little info when he post.....Dan...Post his ID here pleae...

Oh and his wife fishes too...Shared lots of pics and videos with them
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Forum name is Hayduke. Good dude and his wife is a gem. If you guys want to help someone out, these are the folks to do it with. They live in Wasilla but want to learn more about fishing the area. From Oregon, loving Alaska, and want to get out and explore it further. I will look forward to fishing with them myself, buy many of you that live here have far more to offer obviously. Drop him a line some time if you want some nice folks to fish with.

-Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Good people! I sat across from them at the valley get together. Enjoyed their company for the short time we had.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

Wow you guys will give us a big head. Nobody will want to fish with us when they see that my wife will probably out fish everyone around us.

Dude...If momma out fishes everybody.......Your in......Live by that motto....Plus the fish know that it is a hot chick on the other end of the pole...Not you or I or dan....You saw my pics...Most of them are June

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Wow you guys will give us a big head. Nobody will want to fish with us when they see that my wife will probably out fish everyone around us.
    My ego is not that fragile. I will bow when she can put more or bigger fish in the boat!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

Her secret is to tangle all lines and reels but the one she is presently fishing with. Thus, while I spend precious minutes cleaning up bird nests she hooks the fish. Pretty clever really.

Totally unacceptable!
    Bill Hicks

Oh Im the one on the sticks for 6 of the 12 hours on the river......Move me here....a little closer there....hit that cut bank.....Yes dear yes dear yes dear

No kidding man. I got all these awesome fishing pictures of Carrie. Holding big hogs, cheesin for the camera. I get fish, but nobody is taking pictures. Every time Carrie gets one I am pulling out the Pentax waterproof camera from my waders. We often joke that our grandkids will see the pictures one day and wonder why grandpa didn't fish. ha ha...
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Oh Im the one on the sticks for 6 of the 12 hours on the river......Move me here....a little closer there....hit that cut bank.....Yes dear yes dear yes dear
    Welcome to my world! I can't complain though. I have more fun watching my wife fight a big bow than if I'd caught it myself.

I have to agree...............I have more fun watching my wife run around the boat with a rod screamin and what not to keep me very intertained! LOL The down side is when she loses a fish, I feel bad for her because I know she tries hard more or less to make me happy just for going.

Oh dont get me wrong...Watching my wife catch fish is what it is about.....The fact she loves to fish.....I dont have to beg her for force her to go makes it that much better......I know some guys go fishing to get away from their wives...I go fishing with my wife to get away from the guys LOL......Oh and some of the words that woman uses when she loses a hog....Make a drunken sailor blush
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canyon run sept 18 2010 004.jpg  

Nice fish man

my wife caught a king last season while I was still trying for reds..lol

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Oh dont get me wrong...Watching my wife catch fish is what it is about.....The fact she loves to fish.....I dont have to beg her for force her to go makes it that much better......I know some guys go fishing to get away from their wives...I go fishing with my wife to get away from the guys LOL......Oh and some of the words that woman uses when she loses a hog....Make a drunken sailor blush

you go fishing to get away from the guys??????????? Well guys guess we better start following him down to the river.........LOL

Yes the words they use....makes guys locker room talk seem like.........well G rated. I love how if my wife loses a fish it is my fault????????

Well not what I was expecting in this thread at all. I figured Chuck was just raving about one of those new vampire teeny bopper movies he likes so much.

Quote Originally Posted by kenaibow fan View Post
    Yes the words they use....makes guys locker room talk seem like.........well G rated. I love how if my wife loses a fish it is my fault????????
    I hear you there...I can be 100 yards down the gravel bar...walking up with the net....Not saying a word...My wife gets schooled and starts dropping the F bombs on me. Gotta love em

LuJon......I have never seen any of them nor will I. My wife a a G/F that needs a 12 step program about those stupid movies.....Id rather take a sharp stick in the eye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast