Thread: dm424

Default dm424

hey guys,

i was lucky enough to draw dm424 ft rich moose tag and was looking for any input from any of you who may have drawn this tag in the past and had luck of not any input wiuld be great i know that it is a ways away but just trying to get my ducks in a row way ahead of time.

thanks

Oh No !!!!!!!

Oh yea!! is more like it luck was on my side with this draw and not gonna let this oppurtunity pass me by that is why i am trying to get some insite from anyone who may have any input thanks.

Whatever you do....don't talk to the "Wiggys guy" .....because I drew this tag also.

I've hunted 424. Learn how to call... hunt the rut. And don't listen to your buddy when he says 40yrds and it's only 30... Although, the Results were the same. Dead Moose... It was a Good tasting Bull!! Good Luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37goB...yer_detailpage

I think I got the call thing down.....I shot my 2007 (DM920) bull at 25 yards calling him in from over a mile and a half.....it was fun watching him bee-lining and coming in hard grunting.......what a rush !!!!

Kahahawai.... Sent you a PM.

You have toooo many PM's.. I can't send you one. Need to clear a few from your box. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCub View Post
    WOW!!!! Please Guys!!!! Do your research BEFORE you put in for a Tag!!!

That was one Tag I really wanted! Already had my spot picked out. Hard area to access without an Airplane. No 4-wheelers and VERY limited to boats. Good Luck....
    This is the response you'd get if he didn't have an "I bagged a bull there" story.
    If anything is going to happen, it'll happen out there.

Only if he accidentally put in for it! haha

Good luck on your hunt. Have you talked to any Air taxis yet?

glad you think that I am a complete dumbass..I know what tags i put in for i was only looking for good input none of this negitive stuff..for you other guys thanks for at least telling me who not to talk to good luck on your hunts.

Go down to Seward/Diamond. Talk to Marc at Wiggy's Alaska (who has had sucess on this hunt) and RIGHT NEXT DOOR, Steve at Alaska Custom Firearm (his boy had sucess). Lots of info within a couple feet of each other. Steve has better coffee, Marc has more comfortable chairs. I'd take the day and enjoy both. Good luck!

My last post was directed at mmuashi, Not you NC... Sorry. I should have been more clear.

PM me if you have any specific questions.. I know the area well.

Good luck..

no worries supercub thanks that came out a little wrong on my end as well ment im not a complete..just partial lol..but will def pm ya, and thanks longbow will keep that in mind a little closer to the season.