Thread: new to town and need hunting buddy

Default new to town and need hunting buddy

hey hows it going i am new to fairbanks and i love to hunt i am from the kenai penn. and i have hunted all over down their and seward areas i am just looking for a friend hunting buddy anything i pack my gear and help with urs if u need it i have everything that i need and more to go hunt and i just need some one that want to give me a little insight on the areas around and do some hunting so if u r interested let me know o and i am up for just some coffe with some older younger guys talking about hunting and stories i cant learn enough from them ne things to try so if u want to hook up for breakfast and coffe or whatever and tlak let me know

Quote Originally Posted by wwilson View Post
    hey hows it going i am new to fairbanks and i love to hunt i am from the kenai penn. and i have hunted all over down their and seward areas i am just looking for a friend hunting buddy anything i pack my gear and help with urs if u need it i have everything that i need and more to go hunt and i just need some one that want to give me a little insight on the areas around and do some hunting so if u r interested let me know o and i am up for just some coffe with some older younger guys talking about hunting and stories i cant learn enough from them ne things to try so if u want to hook up for breakfast and coffe or whatever and tlak let me know
    Even thou we are on diffrent crews and I trained you, I will hunt with you. I am always looking for someone to hunt with. It gives me more opportunities to hunt. So you could just text me next time. 
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

hahaha whats up man i didnt know this was the forum u were talking about lol thanks for liking the post and i will hunt with u anytime also i just need to get switched to ur crew and i will txt u net time lol

Mr Wes,

I have done a little hunting around here and could use a solid partner. I'm wanting to head up the haul road as soon as weather improves a bit to chase some predators. We can grab some chow and chat if you like.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

small world, ain't it?

wwilson, you hit a real nice vein of gold on this thread; you couldn't have found a better guy.