Thread: Archery cert.

Default Archery cert.

I am new to this forum. I work on the slope on a 2x2 rotation. I have looked at the schedule and it seems like I am going to be at work for most of the classes. I have already taken the online portion. I would like to take the field test as soon as I can. Is there anyone out there that could put on a class for a few people? Hopefully before the spring black bear season kicks off.

Thank you all for your help.

Do you need to do it down on the Kenai, or can you do Anchorage or the Valley? There is a scheduled class on April 17th in Anchorage for the field day for online folks, but there are only 3 seats left. Contact Timmy Thomas at ADF&G and see if there are other folks in the same boat as you timmy.thomas@alaska.gov . If there are and they are lacking instructors I might be willing to help out depending on the weekend, but I'd only be able to come to Anchorage or the Valley and do it.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

I will be gone April 17th at work. I live in Kenai. I have at least 2 people that would like to take the class. Myself and my wife. I am hoping to take the class within the next 10 days. I am just getting home tonight from work. I will email timmy and see what he can do. Thank you for your help.

No way I could help you out in the next 10 days. I sure would if I could. Good luck.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Try contacting the
    Kenai Peninsula Archers they might be able to help you. I don't have a contact # but there used to be a contact phone # on the sign going to the range. The range is on the first road on the left past the landfill the sign was visible from the main highway.