Thread: Holly puppy poo, where is draw Blaw blaw blaa, Hehehehe

Default Holly puppy poo, where is draw Blaw blaw blaa, Hehehehe

I got drawn for Blaa, blaa and I don't remember what I but in for...........Holly cow poop, is there a cheap way to get there.......? What is a trophy in this area.......? Can someone explain it and handle everything, I can pull the trigger. I just need someone to feed me, and keep me safe. Trust me, if you line'up the trophy in my scope, I can pull the trigger. I don't want to pay any money. I just want someone too do everything but pull the trigger.

no takers yet?
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Quote Originally Posted by agl4now View Post
    i got drawn for blaa, blaa and i don't remember what i but in for...........holly cow poop, is there a cheap way to get there.......? What is a trophy in this area.......? Can someone explain it and handle everything, i can pull the trigger. I just need someone to feed me, and keep me safe. Trust me, if you line'up the trophy in my scope, i can pull the trigger. I don't want to pay any money. I just want someone too do everything but pull the trigger.
    lmao!!! +1
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." T. R.

thats why i never come to the hunting section in a nutshell. Theres nothing grosser to me than guys in diapers w/ an abundance of testosterone. all the newcomers has made this friggn state a joke, may as well have a general state lottery instead of just hunting so all the newcomers pay to play not just the big bad gatherers of the world

Do you think my .243 will be all right for the Delta hunt? I haven't shot it in a couple of years but it was shooting 6" groups at 50 yards last time I had it out. One other thing... do you think the state will keep the cows in the pen so I don't have to worry about figuring out which one is a bull bison?
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.