Thread: My name isn't even showing up on the applicant list.

Unhappy My name isn't even showing up on the applicant list.

We signed a contract with a guide for a fall 2011 non-res Kodiak Brown Bear hunt, who submitted the draw application for us and our names aren't even showing up on the applicant list.

Any ideas what happened?

only names who are drawn show up.
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksandnoles View Post
    We signed a contract with a guide for a fall 2011 non-res Kodiak Brown Bear hunt, who submitted the draw application for us and our names aren't even showing up on the applicant list.

Any ideas what happened?
    Microsoft excel will only show 65 some odd thousand rows. I am in the same boat as you...I cant find my name either, but I assume its on there somewhere between 65XXX and the end which we cannot see.

I'm still trying to figure it out, but it makes no difference now....One thing for sure is my name IS NOT on the winners list.

You can use the pdf list, but thats just for winners.

I hate to even post this, because it now bumps it back to the top, and exposes my bad. However, after doing just a bit of digging, I discovered that our fall Kodiak BB tag drawn won't be held until June. Rookie mistake, still learning!

Good luck to all who drew for the spring!