Thread: I got a TAG !

Default I got a TAG !

I got a tag hubby got two!!!! My first tag ever, born and raised here hunted my whole life im stoked!!

DB261
    DG478
    DE721

Bear Elk and Goat

you got one and hubby got 2 and I got NONE ITS RIGGED!

Go ahead and rub our faces in it.
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

I have lived here my whole life, started hunting at 3 and will be 29 in March, this is my first tag ever!! I understand your pain, not only that I have buffalo in my back yard and have never gotten a tag. My grandfather got here in 62 lived the rest of his life here till he passed in 04 and never got one single tag. I agree!!! Now my hubby he is a lucky SOB that is for sure I dont know how it does it.

I hope you have better luck next year, but unless you beat 26 years of not getting a tag for me or the 42 of my grandfather Id say its looking up for you

They were both pulling your leg! Congratulations on the permits for both of you. Let us know how the hunts go!

Congrats and good luck on those hunts!! I know you all will get it done no mater what.

We struck out for a change but there is always next year.

I agree I have been the seats they are in right this moment like I said for many a year, I know Im stoked and I know others are feeling the same thing I have had for years as well. Thanks all for the congrats I gotta get my butt in way way better shape

Shenanigans... thats all I got to say

Congrats. I am glad you finally got a tag after so many years. Even though its an even draw I like to see long time residents get tags as it seems like they have earned it. Maybe someday Ill get a Kenai goat tag for living here all those years.....
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Whoa, DBear and DElk in the same area and time, (right ?)

Now THAT'S, gonna be one heckuva hunt

I'm bettin' on some extreme success there, Go Get 'Em
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by aktomboy View Post
    I have lived here my whole life, started hunting at 3 and will be 29 in March, this is my first tag ever!! I understand your pain, not only that I have buffalo in my back yard and have never gotten a tag. My grandfather got here in 62 lived the rest of his life here till he passed in 04 and never got one single tag. I agree!!! Now my hubby he is a lucky SOB that is for sure I dont know how it does it.

I hope you have better luck next year, but unless you beat 26 years of not getting a tag for me or the 42 of my grandfather Id say its looking up for you
    You started putting in for tags at age 3?

I was born and raised here also and just got my first tag as well. Good Luck to you!!! We are going to have a 6 month old during the time the hunt is but it will be her first hunt. Mommy is not missing the chance fill her cow moose tag.
    Take care of the earth. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children.

Quote Originally Posted by carrera72 View Post
    Shenanigans... thats all I got to say
    I love that place!