Thread: class tomorrow for the new guys

Default class tomorrow for the new guys

sportsman warehouse is holding a bear bait technique class tomorrow from 12 to 2 this is gonna be very helpfull for new and seasoned hunters alike hope to see and meet some of you there.

steve

Wasilla or Anchorage?
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

sorry outdoorsman it was wasilla good class very informative hellped me with alot of the things ive been thinking about the only real question i have left is what is the best hunting bullet for my 30-06 for bear

It's alright King, I went to the Anchorage store just before noon to check it out and found out it was in Wasilla. Anchorage currently has no plans for a baiting class.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

i will try to be more informative the next time i post an event

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
    It's alright King, I went to the Anchorage store just before noon to check it out and found out it was in Wasilla. Anchorage currently has no plans for a baiting class.
    I imagine their classes are fairly generic.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

I agree; that said, I'd much rather attend a generic refresher baiting class than be knee deep in 'honey-do' pre-season projects.

lol thats a good way to look at it