Thread: Panoramic maze..........

Default Panoramic maze..........

Ok, since this is draw result day lets lighten it up some with a quick question to all the past winners of the Delta bison hunts. How many of you got out to the Panoramic or Gerstile fields and got lost after dark????? Come on you can tell us........

No problems getting lost. We were there mid October, along with 8 other folks. I figured if we got lost we'd just follow one of the other lost souls and one of us would get it right.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Kinda hard to get lost in a Square field and when you have an Aerial map and gps
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Never mind, I should have known.....................

makes you feel better I got lost out in Jim creek at night our GPS stopped working I hopped on the wrong trail and we wandered around for a good hour before we ran into some guys in a truck who were lost as well LOL. They drove across the creek and we did the same and wham bam back on the right trail again... I wandered in around 2300 my wife was worried to death I told her we back around 1800-1900 . She had already started calling people to go lookign for me.

We didn't really get lost, but we did some extended driving. I thought it was kind of funny because in daylight it's a snap but that first night not knowing the area it felt like we were in that maze on the Shining............

Yep same at jims daylight no issue but when it gets dark everything looks the same...