Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: Need Help!!

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default Need Help!!

    Ok guys I need your help. I am in a contest to win a new shotgun and the more votes I get the better chance I have at winning. It is very easy to vote and you do not have to fill out anything just simply follow this link and click the vote button. This link takes you directly to my picture and the vote button is right above the pic. You can vote once every 24 hours. Thanks for any and all help it is greatly appreciated.
    http://www.remington.com/pages/commu...e.aspx?id=8090

  2. #2
    Member SkinnyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    20B
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Sorry dude. I voted for the little girl with the blacktail spike. Tomorrow I'm going to vote for the little girl with the bobcat.

    If you were a better community organizer, you'd drive a van around the neighborhood and take some homeless people to the library and log them on to vote for you. I assume you have to promise them something, but by the time you get elected, they will have forgotten what you promised anyway.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.


  3. #3
    Member SkinnyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    20B
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    I didn't realize there are 9 pages of entries. I've only got until Monday to vote for all the kids on there. One way or the other, you're definitely not winning if it comes down to my vote.

    And besides, what's a PA goose hunter doing in our little corner of paradise? Why don't you go have another Keystone and drop the campaign?
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.


  4. #4
    Member junkak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyD View Post
    Sorry dude. I voted for the little girl with the blacktail spike. Tomorrow I'm going to vote for the little girl with the bobcat.

    If you were a better community organizer, you'd drive a van around the neighborhood and take some homeless people to the library and log them on to vote for you. I assume you have to promise them something, but by the time you get elected, they will have forgotten what you promised anyway.
    I don't care who you are..That is some funny ****!

  5. #5
    Member homerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    homer, alaska
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Man, I hate this kind of trolling.
    Never heard of you, and we'll never hear from you again.
    Lame
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

  6. #6
    Premium Member Wyo2AK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Spenard
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyD View Post
    I didn't realize there are 9 pages of entries. I've only got until Monday to vote for all the kids on there. One way or the other, you're definitely not winning if it comes down to my vote.

    And besides, what's a PA goose hunter doing in our little corner of paradise? Why don't you go have another Keystone and drop the campaign?
    Love it! Rep +1
    Pursue happiness with diligence.

  7. #7
    New member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyD View Post
    I didn't realize there are 9 pages of entries. I've only got until Monday to vote for all the kids on there. One way or the other, you're definitely not winning if it comes down to my vote.

    And besides, what's a PA goose hunter doing in our little corner of paradise? Why don't you go have another Keystone and drop the campaign?
    Sorry you feel that way. got to go on that hunt for free with friends, but guess i shouldnt hunt PA. guess if you ever have the chance to go hunt another state or your dream hunt you wouldnt ever want to do that because that is just wrong. Ive always watched hunting shows on Alaska and have great respect for the landscape up their and watch Sarah's Palin Alaska and it seems like nice people there. Im about positive there are tons of good people up there though.
    Last edited by Brian M; 02-23-2011 at 17:40. Reason: negative personal comments removed per the forum rules

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yukon Canada
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    I was dumb enough to vote for that girl last year that was trying to win something, Bushrat ferreted out the truth on that one and made a bunch of us feel stupid (we were!) not happening again. I see you have only 1 post, kinda funny your first post was to ask for something.

  9. #9
    Member junkak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duck plucker View Post
    Sorry you feel that way. got to go on that hunt for free with friends, but guess i shouldnt hunt PA. guess if you ever have the chance to go hunt another state or your dream hunt you wouldnt ever want to do that because that is just wrong. Ive always watched hunting shows on Alaska and have great respect for the landscape up their and watch Sarah's Palin Alaska and it seems like nice people there but if there is stuck up people like you guess its not as good of a place as it is made out to be. Im about positive there are tons of good people up there though. The idiots usually just want attention and like to show their face first.
    You mean like Sarah Palin??

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yukon Canada
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    now you have two posts, both negative.... try again??

  11. #11
    New member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yukon254 View Post
    now you have two posts, both negative.... try again??
    now I have three well this will make four. I think only one is negative. I made no remarks toward anyone with my first post just simply asked for votes. No one had to vote if they didnt want to. there was no need for saying anything about it. My other post is under the hunting picture topic if you want to read it. I dont think it is negative either.

  12. #12
    Member homerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    homer, alaska
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duck plucker View Post
    ....watch Sarah's Palin Alaska....

    Well, that'd explain thinking alaskan's will do anything for a buck, but you didn't offer us anything at all
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Ak
    Posts
    3,900

    Default

    you are all turds! if you have an issue with me calling your turds drive your happy @$$ to ft rich to bldg 793 and we can talk about it!!!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Member junkak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    you are all turds! if you have an issue with me calling your turds drive your happy @$$ to ft rich to bldg 793 and we can talk about it!!!!!!!!!

    It is JBER now.. Get with the program.

  15. #15
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,391

    Default

    Duck - To give you some background on the responses you're getting, for the past two years we have had new members show up asking for votes (at least two for an "Extreme Huntress" contest. Both assured us that they had an interest in the Alaskan outdoors, that they were sure they'd stick around and contribute to the community beyond just trolling for votes, and that now that they had found this site they were sure to become regulars. In every case that turned out to be false - it was just another person looking for something for themself. The reality is that most of us came here the first time looking for something - a hunting tip, an idea on what to use for tackle, or something along those lines. That's the nature of the google search that landed us here in the first place, after all. That being said, asking for recognition (votes) with your very first post is bound to be taken poorly by some, and that is compounded by our recent experiences with new members making similar posts. It's not personal - but it is understandable.

  16. #16
    Member Hunt&FishAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Valley trash
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duck plucker View Post
    Sorry you feel that way. got to go on that hunt for free with friends, but guess i shouldnt hunt PA. guess if you ever have the chance to go hunt another state or your dream hunt you wouldnt ever want to do that because that is just wrong. Ive always watched hunting shows on Alaska and have great respect for the landscape up their and watch Sarah's Palin Alaska and it seems like nice people there but if there is stuck up people like you guess its not as good of a place as it is made out to be. Im about positive there are tons of good people up there though. The idiots usually just want attention and like to show their face first.
    1..if i vote for you and you win...are you gonna ship that gun to me so i can shoot it? probably not....

    2...kissing ass wont help your cause around here

    3...all of us who have replied to this thread are good people....if you ever come and hunt here in Alaska, youll find that out, because your likely to run into a few of us out in the field....Our landscape is the finest in the world, bar none, and we help each other out when needed....i dont think thats stuck up at all...

    4....sarah palins alaska is just more reality show bull****, so if you like it watch it if not we dont care....

    5....your geese arent really that eye grabbing nor do i feel any impulse to vote on it....from what I can see in the photo, I dont think ill be going to PA, for any reason...

    good luck with your selfishness and your contest....a true sportsman would vote for a kid and I hope its a kid that wins

    Jake



    Release Lake Trout

  17. #17
    Supporting Member Amigo Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wrangell
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    I care for Alaskans and Pa ain't close.Don't know why so may Pa folks post here when they have their own state hunting forum
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

  18. #18
    New member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    2...kissing ass wont help your cause around here

    3...all of us who have replied to this thread are good people....if you ever come and hunt here in Alaska, youll find that out, because your likely to run into a few of us out in the field....Our landscape is the finest in the world, bar none, and we help each other out when needed....i dont think thats stuck up at all...

    good luck with your selfishness and your contest....a true sportsman would vote for a kid and I hope its a kid that wins

    Jake
    I don't believe I have kissed any but if thats what ur thinking about you can kiss mine. If all of you are good people you need to find a better way to show it. And yall are talking to me like I am a kid so I guess yall are not a true sportsman since yall are not voting for me.

  19. #19
    Member junkak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duck plucker View Post
    I don't believe I have kissed any but if thats what ur thinking about you can kiss mine. If all of you are good people you need to find a better way to show it. And yall are talking to me like I am a kid so I guess yall are not a true sportsman since yall are not voting for me.
    Ok...I give up. What is your real AOD name?

  20. #20
    Member Hunt&FishAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Valley trash
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duck plucker View Post
    And yall are talking to me like I am a kid so I guess yall are not a true sportsman since yall are not voting for me.
    That doesnt make any sense Dump Plucker....Calm down and try again



    Release Lake Trout

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •