Thread: Bulk popcorn

Default Bulk popcorn

My wife was in 3 Bears in the valley they have 50lbs bags of popcorn for $23.
    Chuck

sam's club 50# $17

Three bears ran out last year exept in the one pound bags. That gets expensive! Cheap popcorn feeds the bears the same as expensive popcorn.

i got it at 3 bears last year for around 23 I was wondering if there was going to be a shortage this year especially with these threads. A fifty pound bag goes a long ways.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingyoda View Post
    [...] I was wondering if there was going to be a shortage this year especially with these threads.
    Same here - especially come April.

I shop for bear bait every two weeks trying to stay ahead of the pack buying bulk vanilla, syrup, white/brown sugar and popcorn; so far there hasn't been any problem getting what I need. The shelf life for popcorn is about 18 months.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

I personally don't like the dog food. But last year I found a barrel full of Fruit'Loops, M&M's, and some candy coated licorice. The "Baiter" must think he owns that tree as he has left his 3'x3' sign up for two years, and never taken it down. I would like to request some "Butterfinger" candy bars this year please. I mean it seems fair as I have not turned you into the Forest Rangers.

Default That's upsetting

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    I personally don't like the dog food. But last year I found a barrel full of Fruit'Loops, M&M's, and some candy coated licorice. The "Baiter" must think he owns that tree as he has left his 3'x3' sign up for two years, and never taken it down. I would like to request some "Butterfinger" candy bars this year please. I mean it seems fair as I have not turned you into the Forest Rangers.
    I also found an illegally left up side while wheeling this fall out buffalo mine road they had no sign but left out both barrels and trash. I've also come across a few during season that were just lazy looking baits a barrel with no scent just dog food sitting on the side of an atv trail and no noticae sign but trash everywhere. Not to get off topic

Quote Originally Posted by fishingyoda View Post
    I also found an illegally left up side while wheeling this fall out buffalo mine road they had no sign but left out both barrels and trash. I've also come across a few during season that were just lazy looking baits a barrel with no scent just dog food sitting on the side of an atv trail and no noticae sign but trash everywhere. Not to get off topic
    Man that sucks it only takes one person to make us all look bad I would say if we see it this year gps it and give to fish and game.

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    Man that sucks it only takes one person to make us all look bad I would say if we see it this year gps it and give to fish and game.
    ....with pictures
    Chuck

He left a sign up. My god must be a criminal excaped from jail. I'll call the troopers

3 bears is out of popcorn stopped by to get a bag today and none left

No popcorn at Costco (south Anchorage) but 2.5 gallons of Mazola Corn Oil is currently $21.69.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Sam's club south Anchorage has 20+ 50# bags.
    2-25-11