This boat is made for the toughest of environments. 1/4" thick high grade aluminum.

It has all brand new KODIAK jet drive consumables and a 351 Ford motor with new edelbrook carbs and high output fuel pump. It has a new reverse bucket cable. The seats are the original seats and in great condition (they had been stored). It has two 50 gallon gas tanks so you can get way up the river. New drivers and passenger side windshields and wipers work.

The heater works but the lines are not attached.

The trailer is a custom dual axel heavy duty trailer with 6000 lb axles because the previous owner used to have a 350 gallon bait tank mounted in the boat.

I also have the original rails that go around the back, they were cut off flush by the original owner.

I started refurbishing the upper sides by polishing the aluminum to a reflective shine. Too many hours involved) There are still a few scratches that need to be filled with aluminum and ground and buffed out. (i used a cheap filler and it is not shiny so it can easily be burned out with small torch)

This is a great boat but have discovered that it doesnt fit my style of fishing.

$11,500 or best offer. Call Greg at 817-808-8970

81 duckworth 21 inboard LEFT SIDE PIC.jpg81 duckworth 21 inboard 006 interior.jpg