Thread: OK I need help!!!!!!

Unhappy OK I need help!!!!!!

Will someone please tell me where to go?! I have fished Upper Fire Lake for 3 years and have done great in to spring, summer and fall. I have yet to take a rainbow though the Ice! I know the structure in the lake, where the weed beds were but, the bows allude me. HELP!!!!

Get in your rig and head to one of the valley lakes. There are plenty of fish in the Kepler Bradley Complex , Finger Lake and even Wasilla Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by FishHuntress View Post
    Will someone please tell me where to go?! I have fished Upper Fire Lake for 3 years and have done great in to spring, summer and fall. I have yet to take a rainbow though the Ice! I know the structure in the lake, where the weed beds were but, the bows allude me. HELP!!!!
    Some nice rainbows come out of Knik lake in the winter time... and then if you get tired of fishing, there's the Knik Bar right there.../John

Carpenter usually produces a few fatties as well.
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

Quote Originally Posted by FishHuntress View Post
    we hit matanuska lake today its produced a nice fat 22' bow and i have seen a bow the size of a salmon 3 weeks ago and carpenter is a great lake on the opposite end of the public access