Thread: Salmonopoly™ for sale

Default Salmonopoly™ for sale

I've got a board game invention and trademark called "Salmonopoly" that I'd like to sell to someone else to develop, make a million bucks, and pass on a few to me.

The trademark documentation can be found here.

PM me if you'd like to discuss this.

give you a dollar for it
    Semper Fi!

hmmm, best offer so far. Lemee thunk about it.

I'm intrigued as to why you want someone else to get rich off your idea. Something is FISHY about that. (Pun intended)

Well, I've got the Salmonometer figured out, and the Fish Chips, and the Good Luck/Bad Luck cards, but I'm having a "reel" hard time with the regulations. Can't seem to wrap my mind around escapement science and EO's and the politics of the whole thing. I was hoping that Nerka would take it on.

If you want, I could sponsor this product on my website Yorls.com. Right now all I'm selling is Salmon Oil.

I'll talk to some Business Partners over at Pebble Inc...might be interested in taking the majority of the shares, if you choose to go on the Public Commodity Exchange.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Roger that...I'll stand by...

If it goes well, tell them I might consider offering them first chance at getting in on my Predictive Fishometer, Bristol Bay Edition.

~tr

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post
    Roger that...I'll stand by...

If it goes well, tell them I might consider offering them first chance at getting in on my Predictive Fishometer, Bristol Bay Edition.

~tr
    OK...They're down for 51% of the shares. Here is the offer:
    2% Royalty off the first six months total production take, after the start up of Pebble.
    Payment will be in the form of raw minerals and metals, face to face...no middle man...no paperwork.
    PM me and I will arrange a time and place for the secret handshake to seal the deal.
    PS: Bring the Game Board...errrr Fish Board...uhhh Merchandise
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Umm I hadnt realized the state of alaska is allowing that Horribly bad decision to even be allowed to exist.Well time to run for govenor so i can shut that down.Im thinking if i really do run and win how about all of us forum members getting paid to write fishing articles.
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Quote Originally Posted by Albradley View Post
    Umm I hadnt realized the state of alaska is allowing that Horribly bad decision to even be allowed to exist.Well time to run for govenor so i can shut that down.Im thinking if i really do run and win how about all of us forum members getting paid to write fishing articles.
    I would much rather be paid for having to listen to the stories!!! Would be a very rich man by now...
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~