Thread: Looking For Mauser Drill Jig

Default Looking For Mauser Drill Jig

I am looking for a scope mount drill jig for mausers to drill the scope mounting holes. Either B Square or Wheeler is what I was looking for but it seems both have been discontinued for some reason. If anyone has one they would be interested in selling I would be interested for sure. Thanks TT

Shop around and find one of the long Forester jgs that has the V-blocks for the barrel. You can use them on about any bolt gun for side or top mounts and also do sights or bases on the barrel. Not cheap but well made and well worth the extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyotank View Post
    I am looking for a scope mount drill jig for mausers to drill the scope mounting holes. Either B Square or Wheeler is what I was looking for but it seems both have been discontinued for some reason. If anyone has one they would be interested in selling I would be interested for sure. Thanks TT
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Forester rig is: http://www.forsterproducts.com/store.asp?pid=24833

Someone in Fairbanks sold one on Gunbroker not long ago for $250. You might get lucky and find one a one of the gun shows next month. I remember using a friend's back in the 60s - they have been around for a long time.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

btt relisted

Default Mauser Scope Jig for sale

I just found these on eBay and they are just like the original B-square scope jig. They have 9 left in stock, i bought one just to have a spare.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scope-Mount-...item519ab13c11