Thread: Duracoat Order!

Default Duracoat Order!

I'm putting in a duracoat order and am wondering who wants in to save shipping? Let me know!!!

I do pls advise

I would love too also. Any idea of when? On slope till the 2nd

Guys, go to Lauers website and see what you want and shoot me a PM. I will order everything you ask for and once the shipment arrives, we will square up and I'll get your your paint. Groovy?

http://www.lauerweaponry.com/

I do advise to get what you need and then some more (maybe for future projects and get any color you MIGHT use). No sense in paying for the shipping twice. This stuff isn't cheap but an extra bottle or two is worth it in the long run (especially if you get caught short in the middle of a project)....

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Guys, go to Lauers website and see what you want and shoot me a PM. I will order everything you ask for and once the shipment arrives, we will square up and I'll get your your paint. Groovy?

http://www.lauerweaponry.com/

I do advise to get what you need and then some more (maybe for future projects and get any color you MIGHT use). No sense in paying for the shipping twice. This stuff isn't cheap but an extra bottle or two is worth it in the long run (especially if you get caught short in the middle of a project)....
    I appreciate it and will check it out tonight. When do you get back up north?

Pm has been sent.

Appreciate the opportunity to get my hands on this stuff while sharing the shipping cost

Hunt_ak...please PM me. I can't PM yet because I am a new member and I don't want to post anything that is mis-construed as "advertising". Thanks, Jackie