Thread: airplane owners around fairbanks

Default airplane owners around fairbanks

I am wondering if any body that owns a single engine plane around fairbanks that would like to either "rent" their airplane out or work out an agreement for a 2 year term.

Here is my story:
    I will be living up here for 2 more years and would like to keep flying while I'm up here. I am not interested in paying over $150 an hour to rent from the local FBOs. this may sound ridiculous or insane to some pilots, but I wanted to at least attempt it and see what happens.
    I am about a 150 hr pilot that likes to take flights of around an hour or less in great weather. I am a very cautious pilot that does not take risks or put anyone in danger. I am willing to help with the airplane any way possible. I have been flying a Cessna 150 and a Cessna 182 for the last 13 years that my grandfather has owned. most of my flight time has been in western Montana area. I will be looking to buy an airplane once I leave here, which will be more likely a 182 or similar. I am earger to fly other types of airplanes and willing to take additional training in order to satisfy the owner. If you have would like to get a hold of me I can be reached here bmshope (at) yahoo.com

I guess I should have explained the agreement a little!! I was thinking of possibly sharing maintenance expenses, insurance, and tie down/ hanger rental in trade to be able to fly it for a couple hours a month. I was hoping someone was looking to get a little help in airplane expenses without sacrificing their 100% of ownership, like you would trying to find a partner.