Thread: BOG Intensive management send letters

Default BOG Intensive management send letters

Under the hunting forum there is a thread by Bushrat that talks about this . Please read it and see if you would like to send a fax to the board of game. We just might be able to kill some of the browns over bait if it get approved.

I'm all for it. I'm sick of all the brown bears coming into my bait and there ain't a darn thing I can do about it. It's a bunch of BS if you ask me. The only difference between shooting a brown as opposed to a black over bait is the reaction coming from the granola crunchers and bunny huggers. Last I checked, they didn't contribute a dime to wildlife management or the Pittman Robertson act.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbear View Post
    Under the hunting forum there is a thread by Bushrat that talks about this . Please read it and see if you would like to send a fax to the board of game. We just might be able to kill some of the browns over bait if it get approved.
    Can anyone give some advice on how to do this? I would be glad to write and send a letter. I just want to make sure I follow the proper procedure/protocol.