Thread: Skilak or Hidden lake?

Default Skilak or Hidden lake?

Heading down there this weekend thinking of heading to Skilak or hidden lake to do some camping and ice fishing any suggestions? Would be greatly appreciated!

Planning on hitting Skilak on Thursday, will try to get you a report.

How are you going to camp? Tent or camper? Just curious.

We are going to be sleeping in a tent, and probably try both lakes but any advice as to which one to fish more would be great!

if the winds howling, you might wanna change your mind about a tent.......can be pretty **** brutal this time of year around there

Release Lake Trout

Wink

Thanks for the heads up! Ya we have no other option camper is in storage and all the cabins down there are all booked. Could i get som advice on how deep we wanna be fishing on skilak?

Quote Originally Posted by ak_russ View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Ya we have no other option camper is in storage and all the cabins down there are all booked. Could i get som advice on how deep we wanna be fishing on skilak?
    i booked a cabin today for sat. night on moose river were gonna be on skilak in a quick fish3 red one come visit well exchange info cause i dont have a clue either im just gonna find somebody and ask then mabey get sum idea of were to be?