Thread: Best realtor in Fairbanks???????

Question Best realtor in Fairbanks???????

What is the best honest realtor in Fairbanks? We are looking for a house with running water, road access and hopefully some room between neighbors and a big backyard, maybe sitting against federal land? We want to make sure our backyard does not include some one elses house. Thanks!

http://www.lookwithlori.com/

"Best" is subjective, "honest" is not so subjective. In my subjective opinion, Lori is among the very best, and you won't find anyone more honest.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

I don't know if Fairbanks has an equivalent to Anchoragelive, but I've found when looking for real estate, use the MLS to find properties that meet your general criteria, then use google earth to see what the lot, and the neighbors lots look like. I've been able to save myself a ton of time by elimination properties that just won't work for various reasons.

Fox Realtors I used them last may. Nice honest people.

Robert Fox realty does a pretty good job. Also, just remember that most public land in Fairbanks is Borough or State land. Talk to the borough or state about the area before assuming that it will remain in public ownership in perpetuity. Both the State and the Borough have active land sale programs.