Thread: PM Access & User Signatures?

Default PM Access & User Signatures?

Being a board admin for a local fishing forum here in TN, I understand there are probably post thresholds that must be met before I can gain access to the PM function or have the ability to add/update my signature. The question I have is, outside of continuing to post, is there anything else I need to do to trigger these features for this site? I'm currently at 30+ posts and was wondering if something more was needed. If this info is part of the "Super Secret Handshake" that comes later, I get that too. Just trying to make sure I cover all of my basis.

Thanks in Advance!

Once you've been registered for a month (in addition to a post count that you already meet) you'll be in the club. If you'd like it faster, I'll need $200 in small, unmarked bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Once you've been registered for a month (in addition to a post count that you already meet) you'll be in the club. If you'd like it faster, I'll need $200 in small, unmarked bills.
    Strahan is only charging $100.

What a bummer!!! I had a $150 in ten dollar bills ready to send but $200 is just too much at this point. Guess I'll have to wait another 3 days and go the free route!

In all seriousness, thanks for the info guys. I figured it was something like that, just wanted to be sure!

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    Strahan is only charging $100.
    Yeah but Brian has a Sequoia to save up for, so he's going to be needed a little raise on the side.