Thread: Wooldridge Absent from Boat shows

Default Wooldridge Absent from Boat shows

I attending the Seattle boat show a few weeks ago and then the Portland Sportsman show this last weekend and Glen was a no-show. No woolys!

Has Wooldridge fallin into hard times too?

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AKBassking View Post
    I attending the Seattle boat show a few weeks ago and then the Portland Sportsman show this last weekend and Glen was a no-show. No woolys!

I think you just missed them. The big 29' that's build was highlighted on the forum was at the show according to the info on that thread.

i think there to busy building boats )

Quote Originally Posted by AKBassking View Post

West Coast marine had the Wooldridge line at the Seattle show. They were at the Puyallup Sportsman show as well, and they are very backed up with orders.

1250 miles S/O paradise in the lwr 48 dreaming of SE AK

I talked to Wooldridge about putting my boat in the Portland show they were interested but they did not have a spot for it.

Mike

Yeah I saw the 1 Wooly at a dealer at the boat show, but you would think Glen would have been at the Seattle show showing off his new line......

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    MMSI# 338131469

AKBassking, To many shows not enough time. The Seattle boat show and the Puyallup sportsman show overlap and our shop is open on the week days. I worked at the shop durning the week and at the sportsman show on the weekend. We are blessed to have West Coast Marine to cover the Seattle show. At the show they had Larrys 29 pilot, a 21 super sport offshore with high sides and a cutty, and a 17 offshore. Thanks Glen

Thanks Glen! I have a 93 Xtra Plus and like bragging about it. A few battle scars but still going strong!! You and your company puts out a great product and most of all you stand behind it.

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    MMSI# 338131469

Hey Glen, Do you have any pictures of the 21 SS Offshore cuddy that was at the show?

Rob

Here is a couple pictures of our 21' Super Sport Offshore with high sides and a cuddy that was at the Seattle boat show. We are also building four more of these for Eielson Airforce Base. Glen
    Attachment 45963
    Attachment 45962

Hi Glen, will you guys be present at the Outdoor Sportsman Show at the Tradex up here in Abottsford BC next month?

Quote Originally Posted by F33shFr33k View Post
    Hi Glen, will you guys be present at the Outdoor Sportsman Show at the Tradex up here in Abottsford BC next month?
    My dealor from Chilliwack, Cascade Supply and Marine will be there with two Wooldridge boats. 1st a 20ft AK XL SJ, 2nd a 17ft AK with a 115 80 jet Yamaha. Thanks Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    My dealor from Chilliwack, Cascade Supply and Marine will be there with two Wooldridge boats. 1st a 20ft AK XL SJ, 2nd a 17ft AK with a 115 80 jet Yamaha. Thanks Glen
    Sounds great, really looking forward to being there!

Default Pictures of Wooldridge 21' SS Offshore w/ high sides & cuddy

Lets try this again, still learning how to attach photo's. Here are two pictures of my 21' Super Sport Offshore with high sides and a cuddy that we had at the Seattle Show. Glen

2010113004cw.jpg
    2010113003cw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    Lets try this again, still learning how to attach photo's. Here are two pictures of my 21' Super Sport Offshore with high sides and a cuddy that we had at the Seattle Show. Glen

2010113004cw.jpg
    2010113003cw.jpg
    Absolutely love that SS cuddy...was running an early Sea Sport hull in that design and often wished it could be done in aluminum...and there it is!

Thanks again for giving me another one to dream about.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff