Thread: sturgeon bay/lagoon brown bear hunt

Default sturgeon bay/lagoon brown bear hunt

planning on getting dropped off in the bay, hunting area on foot. will have zodiak to get where we can with it. just hoping to get any info on this area that i can. sounds like limited to high tide to get around with zodiak? should have topo maps soon. any recommended time april1 to may 15 for seeing bears and on rubbed bears? any fishing or clamming in there that time of year? have talked with area bio some. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by waylon View Post
    planning on getting dropped off in the bay, hunting area on foot. will have zodiak to get where we can with it. just hoping to get any info on this area that i can. sounds like limited to high tide to get around with zodiak? should have topo maps soon. any recommended time april1 to may 15 for seeing bears and on rubbed bears? any fishing or clamming in there that time of year? have talked with area bio some. any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Email or call - happy to answer any questions you might have about the area.
    Where are you located?
    Joe

i live in oregon on the coast. hunting with my brother. i will email you tomorrow. thanks

Getting around that lagoon is only possible at or close to high tide.

thanks, sent you an email Joe. give me a call or email back your number.